Weather Policy, Rain Outs, and Makeup Games
We try our best to give everyone at much notice as possible. We make all final decisions about weather cancellations by 5 p.m. on game day.
On certain occasions the City of San Francisco will shut down the fields despite weather conditions we would normally play in. These decisions are out of our control and we must abide by the City’s decision.
Please be aware, if a game is cancelled we will make up that week later in the season. If we have more than 2 rain-outs during the season, we will do our best to make those games up, but cannot guarantee more than 2 made up rain outs.
Shirt Color Policy
When your captain registers, they select a color preference. We do our best to give each team their preference, but color choices are not guaranteed.
Shirt Order Deadline
If you register after the official season registration deadline you will not receive a shirt at the beginning of the season. We order thousands of shirts at one time and cannot change the shirt order once it has been submitted. Please make sure all of your teammates are signed up by the deadline so we can include them in the shirt order.
Missing Shirt Order
Mysterious things happen with shirts; our production team makes a mistake counting, you miss the first week and someone grabs your size, the captain loses your shirt, aliens steal it…
Thus, each season we offer players the opportunity to re-order a shirt. After the first week of your league, your host will email you a link to fill out a re-order form. If you submit it by the deadline we will order the shirt for you and have it sent to your league.
If you have any questions about shirts, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund PolicyOur general policy is refunds are not available. Often our rosters have limited space and last minute cancellations hinder our ability to properly plan and organize the season and our leagues as well as the costs that have already been incurred by the league. There are a few exceptions, however:
- If you provide us with written notice of your need of a refund up to 14 days (2 weeks) notice prior to the registration deadline for that season, we will be able to provide you a refund. Depending on the price of your league and if you registered as an individual or team there may be a processing fee, this will be communicated to you.
- Site credits can be offered in lieu of refunds up until a week after the league start date.
- In the case of injury prior to or during the season, we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- If a league has to be canceled for one reason or another, and you are unable to play in a different league, we will provide a full refund.
- All site credits must be used within 1 year of receiving a site credit.
If you are unable to participate after completing the registration process, we are able to provide you a credit for any future league or event.
Please provide at least 24hrs notice if your team needs to forfeit a game. We understand things happen, people take vacations, and meetings come up. Please give us as much notice as possible so that we can schedule another team for your opponent to play!
In order to keep our leagues fun for all players, if your team forfeits twice you will not make the playoffs. Just show up. 🙂