SF Softball League
We offer 6 week softball seasons plus 1-2 weeks of playoffs, and all teams make the playoffs!
How to Sign Up
- Minimum for a full softball team is 15 players. If you do not meet this minimum free agents will be added to your team.
- The captain creates a team and teammates “join” the team. The captain can pay for everyone or players can pay individually.
- You can sign up with friends even if you do not have a full team!
- The captain should click “create team” & note estimated players.
- Teammates join that “team.”
- Once registration is closed, we will combine your group with other small groups and free-agents.
- Signing up as a free agent is the best way to meet people in San Francisco!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- 10 v 10 – Coed & 9 vs 9 Mens
- Max. 7 males, 10 max. on the field – Coed leagues
- NO ump fees
- Roster Minimum CoEd: 15 players
- Roster Minimum Men’s: 12 players
- 6 players, 1 female minimum to start game
- No more than 3 males can bat in a row
- Females can bat multiple times within the batting order to have 3-1 ratio but MUST bat in order in regards to other females
- Gloves are not provided. Please bring your own
- Click here for a complete list of rules
Players registered with SF Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in SF and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!