SF Dodgeball League
Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy for people to meet and have some fun!
Best Dodgeball Leagues in San Francisco
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full dodgeball team depends on type of league.
- Party Dodgeball – 13 player min for team
- Traditional – 9 player min for team
- The captain creates a team and teammates “join” the team. The captain can pay for everyone or players can pay individually.
- You can sign up with friends even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of dodgeball league
- Party – 2-12 Players for small group
- Traditional – 2-8 Players for small group
- The captain should click “create team” & note estimated players.
- Teammates join that “team.”
- Once registration is closed, we will combine your group with other small groups and free-agents.
- Signing up as a free agent is the best way to meet people in San Francisco!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Team Size: 10 – 15 people (10 PLAY 6M4F)
- Min 6 people to play (2F)
- Foam Balls
- Dodgeball 2 Points – For Wins
- Flip Cup 1 Point – For Wins
- Play as many games in 45 mins
- NO HEAD SHOTS
- Will change the variation throughout the NIGHT
- MUSIC DURING GAMES
- Party Dodgeball Variations ( Play Multiple Variations each Night).
- Greek Dodgeball
- Quadrant Dodgeball
- Protect the Pin Dodgeball
- Doctor Dodgeball
- Prison Dodgeball
- Click here for a full list of rules
Players registered with SF Social enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in SF and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!