SF Bocce League
Our leagues are laid back and we welcome beginners
SF Social Bocce
- 2 players minimum to play
- Games are to 15 (rounds are unlimited)
- Quality equipment and team t-shirts provided
How to Sign Up
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#da0073″ color_hover=”#da0073″ font_size=”50px”]
- The minimum for a full team is 5 players. If you do not meet this minimum free agents will be added to your team.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The captain can pay for everyone or players can pay individually.
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#0049F3″ color_hover=”#0049F3″ font_size=”50px”]
- You can sign up with friends even if you do not have a full team!
- The captain should “create team” & note estimated players.
- Teammates join the “team.”
- Once registration closes we will combine your group with other small groups and free-agents.
SOLO / FREE AGENT
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#A3C600″ color_hover=”#A3C600″ font_size=”50px”]
- Signing up as a free agent is the best way to meet people in San Francisco!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up, just have them note to be put on the same team as you.
[fac_icon icon=”long-arrow-down” color=”#f0a51f” color_hover=”#A3C600″ font_size=”50px”]
We offer 7-week bocce seasons. Each week your team will play one match to 15. The 7th week is playoffs, with winning teams taking home medals and bar tabs. All teams play on the 7th week, even the ones not in the playoffs. Like all of our leagues, this is co-ed and casually competitive. All games are followed by a post-game social with drink specials at the sponsor bar.
- Team t-shirts
- Food and drink specials at the sponsor bar
- End-of-Season free beer party
- Prizes and more!
Click on the registration links to see which bar each league goes to. At the bar you’ll get to meet players from our other sports leagues as well, which means lots of new friends every week!
For assistance and inquiries about scheduling, rules, and officiating, contact us at email@example.com!